Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom using state of the art Injection Moulding, these Raspberry Pi cases are made from tough, strong and durable ABS Plastic.
The Raspberry Pi Case features:
- Can fit a Humble Pi inside and have 4-5mm clearance without modification. Means you can install DIP chips, resistors etc and still get the lid on. For larger things and IC sockets, simply solder on the underside. Makes your RasHacks look nice and neat and tidy.
- Fully Tested on the Raspberry Pi Model B.
- VESA MIS-D 75 Compatible Mounting Option
- GPIO ‘Cut-Out’ Access Hatch
- Two Part Split Raspberry Pi Case with Pinch Locking
- Air Vents to Keep Your Raspberry Pi Cool.
- Fully Enclosed and Optimised Input Component Seats.
- Made of Highly Robust, Drop and Splash Resistant ABS Plastic.
NEW version has extra features
- a punch out around the GPIO pins for easier access
- 3 x slot to allow ribbon cable through